How can I contribute?
You will need to fill a pull request and this can be achieved as follows:
- Fork your own copy of CLAWS using the fork button
- Open a terminal window and create a local copy of your CLAWS repository
git clone https://github.com/USERNAME/CLAWS
- Add/edit files in your local repository
- At any time, track the changes that you have made using
- Once you are ready to commit and push your changes, type in
git add PATH/TO/NEW/CONTENTS/ git commit -m 'AN_EXPLICIT_DESCRIPTION_OF_THE_CHANGES' git push origin main
- Press the New pull request button in the Pull Requests tab
- Compare the main on claws-scot/CLAWS with your main on USERNAME/CLAWS and press Create pull request once you are done
- Your contribution to CLAWS will be pending for approval and will be dealt with shortly. Thank you!